Hi all, thought i would introduce myself. I an Dylan. I am originally from Fort Wort. I lived there for the first 21 years of my life. I have been married for 11 years and i have been in the Navy for 10 days less than i have been married. we started collecting Post 86 Fiesta about 5 years ago. so far we have 22 of 24 place settings and several serving pieces. we use them on a daily basis and love them to death. My wife wanted to start collecting in 1997 when we were in Chicago for school. I could kick myself in the rear because i remember visiting Bloomingdales and seeing Sapphire there. I also remember commenting on how beautiful it looked. if only i could go back in time. well, needless to say that Sapphire is one of the two colors we do not have. we will be getting Ivory next month. when we get to Chicago in a couple of months i will take pictures of it all and post it. Glad to be here and i will answer any question that i can.

Dylan

Welcome, Dylan! After I joined the Homer Laughlin China Collectors Association and attended my first annual conference, I remember being surprised that there were about as many males as females among the members. It doesn't surprise me anymore. Fiesta has a universal appeal. I look forward to your sharing your expertise with the rest of us.

here is some of our fiestaware on display in our hutch.

2622042878_2fe95dbb51.jpg

in here you can see from left to right and then top to bottom:

plum pedestal bowl, white chop plate, periwinkle butter dish, cobalt bud vase, rose vase, juniper cake plate, black 9x9 baking dish, shamrock betty bowl, rose gravy boat, cinnabar, chop plate

scarlet large bowl, mary engelbreit cherry cookie jar, persimmon candle holder, persimmon and cinnabar and sunflower and sapphire jumbo mugs, cinnabar pie baker, and turquoise covered casserole.