Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grammye

Fiestaware - Fan/horizon (?) Mugs

Guest Grammye

I am new to Fiestaware and have purchased new items recently. I bought a couple of mugs on Ebay called "fan" mugs. They have the rainbow shapes embedded in the overall design. I saw another one called a "horizon" mug. Now that I have bought two of them, and need to get 4 others in different colors, I can't find them anywhere. What is this design, are they still made, and where can I get them? Thanks so much!

Grammye --

Go to our Fiestaware store at http://www.texascooking.com/fiestaware/

There's an eBay search box in the right-hand column. Type in "fiestaware mugs" (without the quotation marks) and see what you come up with. You can also try various combinations like "fiesta mugs" or "fiestaware mug" or "fiesta mug" or "fiesta rainbow". You get the idea.

There's a ton of Fiestaware on eBay and more gets added every day, so keep checking back. I bet you'll find what you're looking for.

Patricia

I am new to Fiestaware and have purchased new items recently. I bought a couple of mugs on Ebay called "fan" mugs. They have the rainbow shapes embedded in the overall design. I saw another one called a "horizon" mug. Now that I have bought two of them, and need to get 4 others in different colors, I can't find them anywhere. What is this design, are they still made, and where can I get them? Thanks so much!

Grammye-

I also have just purchased 2 fiestaware mugs and am looking for some history and worth on these two mugs with a "fan" design. I was just on e-bay and found none but, Do you mind if I ask how much you purchased the mugs for? I am sorry for getting personal I am just hitting a lot of dead ends finding out much about them. Thanks.