Sign in to follow this  
labinski

What Was The Last Frankoma Piece You Purchased?

The last Frankoma piece that I got was a very nice gift. It is a #58 prairie green free form vase. 9 1/2 inches high. It makes a nice centerpiece on my coffee table.

What about you guys?

Steve

Hey Steve - I think that I first met you and your mom at the HLCCA convention in Phoenix. Hello to you both!

I've bought Frankoma only once in my life although I've admired it and been around it forever, it seems. A year or so ago, I ran across a pair of big black vases so they came home with me to flank the fireplace.

Frankoma made so many cool shapes!

Sue in Grandview (TX that is)

Hey Steve - I think that I first met you and your mom at the HLCCA convention in Phoenix. Hello to you both!

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by. Frankoma is fun, and, yes, there's lots of different shapes. This weekend in Austin was a "City Wide Garage Sale" at the Palmer Events Center. I stopped by yesterday, and looked for some Fiesta and Frankoma pottery. Sometimes I've found nice Frankoma stuff there, but not this time.

The vendors didn't bring as much stuff for this show. I found more interesting things in the books --- one guy had a first edition of Lonesome Dove for $150. There were some interesting old albums for sale too. If anyone has original Beatles albums those had some impressive price tags --- a very good copy of the Meet The Beatles record album / Capitol Records for $375.

See you at the Fiesta collectors convention in July!

Steve