Sign in to follow this  
calgal

Green Gravy Boat - Is It Fiesta?

Hi all, I've never posted before (so hope I am doing this right). I have a lovely green gravy boat that has no signature/marking what so ever on the bottom. It matches other medium-green items I've found posted. I purchased it around 1986/1987 and was told at that time that it was Vintage Fiesta Ware. Can anyone tell me what this is? Thanks in advance for your help!

Well sadly, I really am a newbie and I can't figure out how to include my pictures - any advice on how to download an image too?

Edited by calgal

Hello Calgal --- welcome to our Fiesta community.

Try posting your photos again - they didn't make it. Remember, medium green is the shade of a John Deere tractor. There are lots of other greens in Fiesta, such as light green and forest green and it is easy to confuse them.

Vintage Fiesta is not really my bailiwick, but hopefully others will be able to help you out.

Steve

Hello Calgal --- welcome to our Fiesta community.

Try posting your photos again - they didn't make it. Remember, medium green is the shade of a John Deere tractor. There are lots of other greens in Fiesta, such as light green and forest green and it is easy to confuse them.

Vintage Fiesta is not really my bailiwick, but hopefully others will be able to help you out.

Steve

When you hit reply, you will see all those funky buttons where you can change fonts, etc. In the second row there is a button - 4th from the end. You can click it and insert the url to a photo.

I am new here too...but think I may have seen this type of forum software before.