labinski

What Do You Think Of Evergreen?

What do you guys think of the Evergreen color? The first time I saw it, my thought was "gee, another green in the Fiesta line." However, I must admit that it has grown on me.

Whenever I am at Dillard's, I stop in and look at all the nice stacks of it.

Steve

I really like evergreen but, then again, I really liked juniper and went a little crazy before it was discontinued. Don't really see myself buying too much evergreen (all that juniper already).

It also seems like it will show scratches too, almost as bad as cobalt or plum.

Wonder what the new shade will be this year??

Sue

Evergreen isn't my favorite Fiesta color, but I do like it. It combines well with Scarlet, Persimmon and Tangerine and even (my favorite) Chartreuse. (I'll never get over Chartreuse being "retired".) For the past several years, the new Fiesta colors have been on the dark side. Nothing light since Tangerine, I think. I guess that's what sells or they wouldn't be doing it.

evergreen is not my favorite color. it makes me like the juniper alot more now. dont get me wrong, juniper is a beautiful color and it is one of my favorites.

I actually like Evergreen more than I thought I would. When it was announced as the new color, I thought "Oh, another dreary dark color," but I find that it makes a nice setting and it mixes really well with many of the other colors. A mixed Scarlet and Evergreen table, for example, is good for Christmas, but it looks good with Tangerine and Persimmon, too. I really enjoy mixing Fiesta colors, and I think it's a good "mixer".