I have a vintage Ivory fiesta Vase which I have checked out quite a bit and found out that it is very old. The problem is all these fiesta vases are surpose 2 be 8", 10" and 12" tall. Mine isn't it is 7 11/16. It also has a t above fiesta which all the letters in fiesta are small. under fiesta it says HLC and USA. Could some1 please tell me if other fiesta vases are are smaller like mine? Thank U very much, Becky

Along with many great photos, The Schiffer Book for Collectors of Fiesta, Harlequin & Kitchen Kraft Dinnerwares contains line drawings with measurements for the vintage Fiesta pieces. It reflects a height of 11-3/4 inches for the "12-inch" flower vase. I have found that measurements for all kinds of dishes, not just Fiesta, are often approximate. For instance, lots of so-called 9-inch plates are actually 8-3/4 inches. So I don't think you should worry about the height of your vase.

What you describe as a "t" above the word "fiesta" in the impressed mark is actually a stylized monogram of the capital letters H, L and C (for Homer Laughlin China). If the mark on your piece is clear enough, you will see that the right leg of the "H" is slightly curved to make the "C" and the "L" crosses the horizontal bar of the "H". I have read that this mark came into use late in 1937. The 12-inch flower vases were in production only for about 6 years, from 1936 to mid-1942.

Congratulations on having a really nice piece of vintage Fiesta.