haglersales

Huge Lot Of Fiestaware For Sale...

Hi all, newbie here. I just came into a large lot of fiestaware, and was wondering if any of you would be interested in purchasing this set, or have any ideas as to where I might find a buyer. The set was my grandmother's, but I really have no need or room for it. There are approximately 60 pieces of the retired apricot color, with 8 full settings, teapot, serving bowls, tea pitcher, etc. Also, there are several pieces that are turquoise and yellow, both retired as well. I have pictures available if you need tem. Thanks for all your help in advance, let me know if interested.

Seth

I don't know if you have experience with ebay, but I certainly don't think you'd have trouble finding buyers there. You will have more success (and make more money) if you break up the set logically (into place settings, for instance), rather than trying to sell it all in one lot or selling it by each individual piece. The teapot, pitchers and serving pieces, however, can be offered individually.

Of course, if anyone on this forum wants to contact you directly about these pieces, they can do so by clicking on your name and then "Send Message." If you really want to generate interest, you would be well advised to post photos.

I hope you do very well. Apricot is one of my favorite colors. It was a big seller before it was retired.

Hi all, newbie here. I just came into a large lot of fiestaware, and was wondering if any of you would be interested in purchasing this set, or have any ideas as to where I might find a buyer. The set was my grandmother's, but I really have no need or room for it. There are approximately 60 pieces of the retired apricot color, with 8 full settings, teapot, serving bowls, tea pitcher, etc. Also, there are several pieces that are turquoise and yellow, both retired as well. I have pictures available if you need tem. Thanks for all your help in advance, let me know if interested.

Seth

Do you have any pieces left??