DebMurphree

Fiesta Turqoise Mini Creamer/pitcher?

I have a mini turqoise pitcher/creamer? that I purchased from an older woman, and was wondering if someone could tell me if it's older, or the year, or newer, or whatever. I am a newbie at fiestaware, so please forgive my ignorance on this subject...as my specialty is in Depression glass. Also, I would like to know how to post a pic of something. I do have a pic of this mini pitcher/creamer, if someone would like for me to email it to them, or either tell me how I can post it on here. Thanks. (I also have a webtv/msn player, not a computer).

The 5-ounce Mini Disk Pitcher was not available in vintage Fiesta, and only went into production in the Post-'86 Fiesta. Turquoise was not an original Post-'86 color, but came out in 1988, so your little pitcher is no older than that. I have a 2004 price guide that values the turquoise mini disk pitcher at $17.

Deb:

You should be able to attach file your your post. When writing your message, underneath the message box is the section labeled "Attachments."

Steve