How do collectors of fiestaware find other collectors? Where do collectors go to sell and/or to buy? I have been happily enjoying my 12 place settings of lilac for years, and now I am spending more time learning about collecting. thanks

For selling and buying, eBay comes to mind first. Of course, there are antique malls, flea markets, garage sales, etc., where it's still possible to discover a treasure.

For meeting fellow Fiesta enthusiasts, I encourage you to join or at least look into the Homer Laughlin China Collectors Association (HLCCA). Their website is at Homer Laughlin China Collectors Association. They have a beautiful and informative quarterly magazine and an annual conference where many treasures are showcased, sold and traded, and it's a lot of fun. Their website is an excellent source of information.

You might also consider checking out www.shopgoodwill.com I have found some very good things at their auctions that were quite reasonable, like the PePe Le Pew sugar and creamer from the Warner Brothers series for $25. The Medium Green board is also a good place for buying and selling as well as information, perhaps not as many bargains as a rummage sale but you would be the object of adoration for having a service for 12 in Lilac!