Hi Everyone! I came across a white art deco style taper candle holder and just found that it appears to be a Fiesta, while browsing Ebay. There is one listing, that states the signature is there, but the glazing is heavy over it, but it can been seen slightly. This is what is on mine. I can see that Fiesta is there but not as prominent as other pieces. I don't know if I have an original or reproduction. It looks like every other one..........can anyone help?

It sounds like you have a "tripod" or "pyramid" candle holder. You can refer to our Fiesta Pyramid Candlesticks page at this link: http://www.texascooking.com/fiestaware/Fiestaware-Pyramid-Candlesticks.htm and read about the difference between vintage and Post-86 pieces. I assume that's what you mean when you say "original" or "reproduction." Also, you can look at the many other current eBay listings of these candleholders. I notice that quite a few of them do not have visible Fiesta markings on the bottom. A heavily glaze on a piece will obscure the backstamp.

I hope this answers your questions but, if not, let us know, and we'll try and dig up whatever information it is that you need.