Hi ~ I'm new here but have been collecting Fiesta for a while now. I'm seeing lots of different stamps on the bottoms of some pieces. Like MMC and EUC Contemporary. Interested in any clarifications as to what they mean.

Can you post photos of these backstamps and the pieces they're on? If you open a free account with Photobucket or another of the free online photo storage sites, you can reply to your earlier post and include a link to your online photo. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for the reply..sorry I haven't checked in for a few days. I have been doing some reading and have found a date code for the back stamps. MM = 1998. C is the 3rd month which is March. So MMC just means the piece was made in March of 1998. Still not sure about the EUC but Contemporary just means not Vintage, I suppose...

I'm sorry I cannot be specific without a little more information. Like what kind of piece you're talking about -- a plate, cup, bowl? I am not familiar with the markings you describe, so I'm not at all certain you have a Fiesta piece. If you can't post a photo, please just post a better description.