California

Want To Buy Aztec Mayan Platters, White (marked 7ps)

Hello. My mother bought me Frankhoma Aztec Mayan dishes as a wedding present 32 years ago. She bought them on sale at the jewelry and china store in Kirksville, Missouri. She was quite a bargain hunter. She was especially proud of finding the 7PS dishes that are rectangular and maybe were for soup and sandwiches, maybe they were steak platters. Recently she passed away. For some reason that makes me want to replace the platters that have gotten chipped over the years. I guess it's a way to sort of shop with her. I would love your help in buying these replacements. Thank you so much.

I think eBay is your best bet. I just did a quick search -- I searched on "Frankoma Aztec" under the Pottery & Glass category -- and came up with a whole page of Aztec pieces. I found a white 7FC, which is a 15" chop plate, but no 7PS. At least not right this minute. But the great thing about eBay is that it is forever changing. You just have to keep watching. Good luck, and I hope you find a whole set of 7PSes.