Dan at the lake

Came Home With A Prize Yesterday. Frank Potteries Blue Vase.

We don't collect Frankoma pieces but have quite a few we actually use. Collect art pottery and when I had a chance to buy this vase, I jumped on it.

Not sure how to attach a photo or where to upload one but it is flawless. 6 1/2" tall. Stamped Frank Potteries & Norman Oklahoma.

Dan

I sure wish you could post a photograph of this piece. You're right. It sounds like a real find, especially with that backstamp. That would mean that the piece pre-dates anything from the Sapulpa plant. Very exciting.

If you set up an account with one of the free online photo storage places like Photobucket or Shutterfly, you can post a link to the photo, and we can all enjoy it.

I sure wish you could post a photograph of this piece. You're right. It sounds like a real find, especially with that backstamp. That would mean that the piece pre-dates anything from the Sapulpa plant. Very exciting.

If you set up an account with one of the free online photo storage places like Photobucket or Shutterfly, you can post a link to the photo, and we can all enjoy it.

Or if you email it to me at joe@ragosta.com, I'll upload it for you.

We don't collect Frankoma pieces but have quite a few we actually use. Collect art pottery and when I had a chance to buy this vase, I jumped on it.

Not sure how to attach a photo or where to upload one but it is flawless. 6 1/2" tall. Stamped Frank Potteries & Norman Oklahoma.

Dan

Yes I would love to see your vase. I would really be interested if you decide to sell or would like me to make you an offer. please feel free to email me at J.LB324@yahoo.com