jdthedj

Salt Shaker

I have a brown (two tone brown/cream) Frankoma 91 Pepper shaker, and want to get the match for it. I also have a couple of pitchers that have cracked handles that I would like to replace. Can't find them on Ebay........any suggestions? I have just about a whole set of plates, cups, and servers.......am new to this and just got them from a family member........are these collectible?

jdthedj --

Frankoma is very collectible -- some pieces moreso than others. Generally, the art pottery is more collectible (that is, it generally has a higher value) than the dinnerware. However, there are many people who collect a specific dinnerware pattern and are willing to pay pretty well for a piece they need.

I am mystified, however, by the rest of your post. As far as I know, there is no #91 Frankoma pepper shaker. Are you sure about that number? Could you be reading it upsidedown?

Ebay is without question the best place to find Frankoma. There are usually anywhere from 1200 to 1500 Frankoma auctions at any given time, and hundreds more are added every day. Just search on Frankoma in Pottery & Glass category.

Correction to my last posting regarding the number of Frankoma auctions on ebay:

What was I thinking?? As of this evening, there are right at 2800 Frankoma auctions on ebay.