plm555

Share Photos Of Your Favorite Frankoma Pieces

Let us see photos of some of your prized Frankoma pieces. Include a description and history of the piece, if you know it. If you don't have a photo, then you can just tell us about it, and we can use our imagination.

This is my latest Frankoma eBay acquisition, and I'm thrilled to death to get it. I really love the miniatures in the 500 series, and this one is especially beautiful. The color is ivory, and note that the backstamp has the round "O", which dates it to 1934-1938 at the old Norman, Oklahoma plant. I wish I knew what this little gem has been doing for the last 65 or 70 years, but it's in perfect condition so I know it hasn't had a hard life. I should be in such good shape.

fr_500vase.jpg

This is my latest Frankoma eBay acquisition, and I'm thrilled to death to get it. I really love the miniatures in the 500 series, and this one is especially beautiful. The color is ivory, and note that the backstamp has the round "O", which dates it to 1934-1938 at the old Norman, Oklahoma plant. I wish I knew what this little gem has been doing for the last 65 or 70 years, but it's in perfect condition so I know it hasn't had a hard life. I should be in such good shape.

fr_500vase.jpg

Very nice. What is the size?

I got hooked on Frankoma when as a small child, we lived very near Norman, OK and my mom started her collection, from the plant store. I have inherited some of her pieces (my sister split with me), which I added to my own collection. My Aunt has several pieces (she lived near the Norman area at the same time back then), but her sons will get those.

Thanks for sharing your picture.