labinski

Fiesta Contest For May, 2011

What a wonderful reminder of my grandmothers fiesta wear that was lost in a flood. I have wanted to start collecting again need to get started once again. My kitchen is done in Mary Englebright so think that a red one would be perfect in there. Certainly would get a work out here in West Texas with cold iced tea

Karen

I would LOVE this....I just love Fiesta. We had one pitcher that was a wedding gift and it sucked, dribbled. So we have none. I would use it for tea and when it wasn't being used for a beverage I would use it as a vase for flowers. This would not be put in a cabinet. :D

Want to win a free Fiesta 67 1/4 oz. Large Disc Pitcher?

scarlet-disc-pitcher.jpg

How Do I Win?

TexasCooking.com will award a new, boxed Fiesta Large Disc Pitcher to one of the individuals who leaves a comment in this message thread stating what they

would do with their prize.

(Winner chooses from Fiesta colors: Scarlet, White, Black, Plum, Peacock Blue, Cobalt Blue, Chocolate, Paprika, Lemongrass, Turquoise, Tangerine, Sunflower Yellow or Shamrock Green.)

Anyone is eligible to win as long as they post their comment between now and midnight, May, 31, 2011 (CST). The winner will be randomly chosen using the True Random Number Generator on random.org over the first weekend of June, 2011. Only one entry per person. We can only ship to postal addresses within the United States. Winners will be announced on this message board, on our Facebook Fan Page and in our June newsletters.

This contest is not endorsed or supported by Homer Laughlin China. We are doing this because we collect Fiesta dinnerware and love promoting it.

Feel free to buy other Fiesta dinnerware, both new and vintage pieces, in our store: http://texascooking.com/fiestaware/

I would probably use this pitcher as a decorative piece by itself or to put flowers in in my kitchen when it wasn't being used for lemonade, sweet tea or cucumber water. I would LOVE the turquoise one!

I would use the Fiesta pitcher filled with homemade sangria at my niece and nephew's wedding celebration in August. We are catering the family celebration. I would love to win this and add it to their new home at the end of it.

Want to win a free Fiesta 67 1/4 oz. Large Disc Pitcher?

scarlet-disc-pitcher.jpg

How Do I Win?

TexasCooking.com will award a new, boxed Fiesta Large Disc Pitcher to one of the individuals who leaves a comment in this message thread stating what they

would do with their prize.

(Winner chooses from Fiesta colors: Scarlet, White, Black, Plum, Peacock Blue, Cobalt Blue, Chocolate, Paprika, Lemongrass, Turquoise, Tangerine, Sunflower Yellow or Shamrock Green.)

Anyone is eligible to win as long as they post their comment between now and midnight, May, 31, 2011 (CST). The winner will be randomly chosen using the True Random Number Generator on random.org over the first weekend of June, 2011. Only one entry per person. We can only ship to postal addresses within the United States. Winners will be announced on this message board, on our Facebook Fan Page and in our June newsletters.

This contest is not endorsed or supported by Homer Laughlin China. We are doing this because we collect Fiesta dinnerware and love promoting it.

Feel free to buy other Fiesta dinnerware, both new and vintage pieces, in our store: http://texascooking.com/fiestaware/

soo pretty- i love cobalt blue and would use this pitcher for a variety of things-from sangrias- to lemonades--to all types of teas- it's versatile-you can use it even as a unique vase to place flowers in it! if i won it--it surely would be used in many ways and cherished!

I started my fiesta ware about 9 years ago when my husband and I finally got a house of our own. I decided to go with the red setting and the white settings of the fiesta ware. I wound up doing my kitchen in the reds and white after seeing how wonderful the fiesta ware looked in my kitchen. Unfortunately,my husband of 31 years died 4 years ago on my birthday unexpectedly. I have since lost our business and my house to foreclosure and am living with a friend until I get on my feet again. I would love this beautiful pitcher as it goes with my red fiesta ware and will help with wonderful memories of us having our kids over and drinking ice water or sweet tea out of pitchers no where as nice as this.

Thank you for the chance to win and for making such beautiful dinnerware.

:D

Diane