labinski

Fiesta Contest For May, 2011

Want to win a free Fiesta 67 1/4 oz. Large Disc Pitcher?

scarlet-disc-pitcher.jpg

How Do I Win?

TexasCooking.com will award a new, boxed Fiesta Large Disc Pitcher to one of the individuals who leaves a comment in this message thread stating what they

would do with their prize.

(Winner chooses from Fiesta colors: Scarlet, White, Black, Plum, Peacock Blue, Cobalt Blue, Chocolate, Paprika, Lemongrass, Turquoise, Tangerine, Sunflower Yellow or Shamrock Green.)

Anyone is eligible to win as long as they post their comment between now and midnight, May, 31, 2011 (CST). The winner will be randomly chosen using the True Random Number Generator on random.org over the first weekend of June, 2011. Only one entry per person. We can only ship to postal addresses within the United States. Winners will be announced on this message board, on our Facebook Fan Page and in our June newsletters.

This contest is not endorsed or supported by Homer Laughlin China. We are doing this because we collect Fiesta dinnerware and love promoting it.

Feel free to buy other Fiesta dinnerware, both new and vintage pieces, in our store: http://texascooking.com/fiestaware/

Want to win a free Fiesta 67 1/4 oz. Large Disc Pitcher?

scarlet-disc-pitcher.jpg

How Do I Win?

TexasCooking.com will award a new, boxed Fiesta Large Disc Pitcher to one of the individuals who leaves a comment in this message thread stating what they

would do with their prize.

(Winner chooses from Fiesta colors: Scarlet, White, Black, Plum, Peacock Blue, Cobalt Blue, Chocolate, Paprika, Lemongrass, Turquoise, Tangerine, Sunflower Yellow or Shamrock Green.)

Anyone is eligible to win as long as they post their comment between now and midnight, May, 31, 2011 (CST). The winner will be randomly chosen using the True Random Number Generator on random.org over the first weekend of June, 2011. Only one entry per person. Winners will be announced on this message board, on our Facebook Fan Page and in our June newsletters.

This contest is not endorsed or supported by Homer Laughlin China. We are doing this because we collect Fiesta dinnerware and love promoting it.

Feel free to buy other Fiesta dinnerware, both new and vintage pieces, in our store: http://texascooking.com/fiestaware/

Oh I'd love to win this pitcher! I've been drooling over the Fiestaware pitchers since I started collecting a few years ago (starting with our wedding registry). I would probably use this pitcher for Iced Tea or some Jamaica. Now that I think of it, I think I need to make some Jamaica today. yum.

Would love to use it for family gatherings at the our lakehouse. We always have family, fiends, our childrens friends and neighbors around for BBQ's, camping and sleepovers. It would be great for breakfast for fresh squeezed OJ, Milk or some yummy Ovaltine and during the hot summer afternoons/evenings for some wonderful ice tea or ice cold lemonade!!

soo pretty- i love cobalt blue and would use this pitcher for a variety of things-from sangrias- to lemonades--to all types of teas- it's versatile-you can use it even as a unique vase to place flowers in it! if i won it--it surely would be used in many ways and cherished!

Dear Folks,

I don't have much in the way of fancy cookware or serving ware, so would love to show this pitcher off by inviting friends over for a cookout in my backyard. Probably serve sparkling raspberry lemonade.

Susan :wub:

I would use it as a water and/or drink pitcher pretty much every time that we eat, as my family drinks a lot of Crystal Light and water. I would also use it for grownup drinks when we have cookouts. Perhaps it would be a little classier than the plastic, drab, 1980's pitcher that we currently use.

I just love this pitcher! I have recently started collecting and this would be a great addition! I want to fill it up with some wonderful home made lemonaide to serve at the next BBQ!!

It would instantly become a working family heirloom in our family. Anyone who automatically gets the blues from seeing something that you need to purchase for your kitchen, which only comes in white, can truly appreciate Homer Laughlin Fiesta Ware for their bold courage and use of color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!