ballend

Wonder Cooker By Table Charm

Can anyone assist me with where I can locate the supplier of the Wonder Cooker by Table Charm

Thanks

Margie

If you type in wondercooker all one word in your browser you will find the web site you want. It is by Chef Tony. I hope that helps. Have a good day Judy

LovesToBake --

Sorry about your frustration in trying to get your message to post. Unfortunately, we have had no choice but to go to a system of approving each individual post before it shows up on the Board. (Some people were trying to post very inappropriate and objectionable messages.) We try to get to each new posting as quickly as possible, and most of the time we do.

I just wanted to let you know that you weren't doing anything wrong, and I hope you continue to be active in our forums.

And now I'm going to read up on that Wonder Cooker.

LovesToBake --

Sorry about your frustration in trying to get your message to post. Unfortunately, we have had no choice but to go to a system of approving each individual post before it shows up on the Board. (Some people were trying to post very inappropriate and objectionable messages.) We try to get to each new posting as quickly as possible, and most of the time we do.

I just wanted to let you know that you weren't doing anything wrong, and I hope you continue to be active in our forums.

And now I'm going to read up on that Wonder Cooker.

Thank you so much for letting me know. I was just sure I was doing something wrong, so finally quite trying. I fully understand, first hand, about fighting the SPAM and the vulgarity some have started wanting to post either as individuals, or using BOTS, so can see why you have had to choose this method of screening what is posted. We finally went to a program where membership had to be approved before ever they were accepted as members, and able to post. Hopefully that will take care of the problem for a long time. Thank you again for letting me know.

Can anyone assist me with where I can locate the supplier of the Wonder Cooker by Table Charm

Thanks

Margie

Go to

www.wondercooker.com

You can find it in there

:huh: What is a wonder cooker? I guess I am too far out into the sticks and don't get to town often enough. :)

I just got mine about a month ago.

It is like a combination electric frying pan and a slow cooker.

You can slow cook in it, dry or grill meats etc, make stews , and it has better settings then my slow cooker. Doesn't take forever to get up to temp.

It is the one of the handiest appliances I have ever had, I LOVE mine.

I use it almost every day, and haven't used my slow cooker since I got the wonder cooker.

Charlotte