Sign in to follow this  
renaes37

Frankoma Setter # 163

Can anyone tell me what colors the Frankoma Setter mold # 163 was made? I have the green, a rare pink and the dark brown, but wondered what other colors they were made. And if anyone out there has one for sale - let me know!!

Can anyone tell me what colors the Frankoma Setter mold # 163 was made? I have the green, a rare pink and the dark brown, but wondered what other colors they were made. And if anyone out there has one for sale - let me know!!

It would be almost impossible to know what colors it was made in since Frankoma didn't keep records and it was very common for craftsman to make just one or two of a given piece in different colors. Your colors are likely prairie green and sorghum brown and the pink could be one of several different pinks offered about that time. I have seen them in prairie green, desert gold, turquoise, and yellow. Given the dates of manufacture (approx 1942-57), it is likely that it was also made in yellow, sky blue, clay blue, buckskin tan, peacock blue, redbud, desert rose, dusty rose, royal blue, and possibly silver sage.